As a mid-sized regional law firm tracing its roots back into the 1880s, Jackson & Campbell has earned a long-standing reputation as one of the premier litigation firms in this area. Indeed, litigation is the common denominator that cuts through virtually all of the firmís practice areas. Preserving and building on our reputation among the judiciary and in the legal community as vigorous, effective and principled advocates is central to the firmís collective sense of mission. The firmís ability to consistently produce first-class legal work, coupled with creativity and integrity, is what gives our clients an unparalleled edge in the litigation arena.
Our Litigation and Trial Practice Group offers our clients:
- Efficient and cost-effective dispute resolution
- Tailored advice on the options and advantages of arbitration, formal and informal mediation, and adjudication in federal courts, state courts and administrative agencies
- Creative strategic analysis and litigation planning
- Skillful and articulate advocacy in written briefs, oral arguments and at trial
- Existing expertise in a wide range of substantive areas
- Prompt reporting of case activity
- Skilled use of technology allowing for the storage, searching, retrieval and dissemination of work product, pleadings, data bases and document collections
- Ready access to a national pool of expert witnesses in dozens of fields
- Realistic litigation budget plans, combined with cost-effective control of discovery and trial expenses
- Dedication, transparency and integrity in our client relations
The bottom line is that with General Litigation and Trial Practice lawyers, Jackson & Campbell's clients receive absolute commitment to the vigorous advocacy of their interests in all phases of dispute resolution.
Our efforts to assist our clients do not stop there: We take as much pride in assisting clients find solutions that do not involve litigation as we do in successfully litigating their cases. Our lawyers are experienced negotiators who can propose and implement dispute resolution strategies that may lead to a favorable outcome without the need for litigation. We also strive to help our clients modify their internal practices so as to minimize the frequency and risks of litigation by providing counseling services in such areas as problem-solving, risk management and implementation of appropriate internal controls. Our lawyers are regularly asked to put on private seminars for our clients on issues relevant to their risk management needs.
The General Litigation and Trial Practice Group brings sophistication and a broad base of expertise to the litigation matters of our clients. Our members also serve the firm's other practice groups, lending our trial expertise to the needs of all the firm's clients, particularly in coordination with the Health Law, Insurance Coverage, Tax Law, and Real Property and Asset Management practice groups.
In addition to serving other practice groups within the firm, the General Litigation and Trial Practice Group offers expertise in such areas as:
Areas of Experience